NON-METALLIC COMPONENTS, CHAINS, SPROCKETS AND FLIGHTS
PROBIG® has the world's largest range of chains, sprockets and accessories manufactured from a wide variety of high-tech non-metallic materials. This enables the cost-effective upgrading or retrofitting of existing plants without the need for laborious construction measures.
The PROBIG® range includes non-metallic chains for all tank sizes up to 140 x 12 m, even for highly specialised conveying tasks. Existing plants can be easily retrofitted with PROBIG® chain systems.
- For low speeds and temperatures of up to approx. 220°C
- Pitches: 12.7 to 228.6 mm
- Break loads: 1,000 N to 100,000 N
- Low-noise – maintenance-free – wear-resistant
High-quality non-metallic materials and wear-reducing pitches ensure optimal durability for chains and sprockets. Sprockets up to max. 4,000 mm are custom-made in accordance with customer requirements.
- Bespoke production (size, material) - also available for existing systems
- Ready for installation and ready for operation in accordance with customer requirements
- Sizes from 25 mm to 4,000 mm Ø available
Epoxy-glass resin flights are available for tank widths of up to 14 m. Non-metallic accessories are also available for scraping systems - wear strips, bearings, wear shoes, etc. guarantee the highest levels of reliability and service life.